AURORA BOREALIS SET – STERLING SILVER, LABRADORITE AND ROCK CRYSTAL NECKLACE AND EARRINGS
There are many legends surrounding the gemstone LABRADORITE, which has been known for thousands of years. The most interesting of these legends comes from the INUIT Eskimo tribe, which lives in the Arctic regions of Canada, Alaska and Greenland. This tells us that the lights of the Aurora Borealis disappeared and a brave warrior was nominated to bring them back. After years of searching, the warrior was already getting desperate when in the distance he saw a flash of light. Running towards it, he saw that the lights had been trapped in a large stone. He immediately shattered the stone, setting the lights free, but some of them remained trapped: these are known nowadays as LABRADORITE. This is a gemstone that protects against negative influences, calms the mind and connects people with their subconscious, bringing self-confidence, and physical and emotional balance.
Ancient Romans used ROCK CRYSTAL for making jewelry, stamps and vases. Ancient Greeks believed that Gods drank ambrosia and nectar form Crystal Goblets. Since old days, balls of ROCK CRYSTAL were used for meditation and as symbol of chastity, purity of thoughts, modesty and fidelity. In Healing and metaphysic studies, Rock Crystal removes stress and is the stone for clairvoyants and scientists.
All these important attributes, allied with the exotic beauty of the two gemstones, have enable the FINE ARTIST to create a necklace where they can shine in all their glory, supported by details in STERLING SILVER, to draw attention to the cleavage of the woman that is feminine, sensitive and up-to-date.
- 1 LABRADORITE teardrop pendant – 5 x 3.5 cm
- 8 LABRADORITE stones – different shapes and sizes
- 1 ROCK CRYSTAL faceted ball of 15 mm – 21 cts.
- 1 STERLING SILVER connector – 2.5 x 0.5 cm
- 4 ROCK CRYSTAL faceted balls of 12 mm – 44 cts
- 8 ROCK CRYSTAL faceted balls of 8 mm – 72 cts
- 1 Sterling Silver ball clasp – 8 mm
- WEIGHT OF STERLING SILVER – 33.9 g
- 46 cm from clasp to clasp +7 cm pendant
- STERLING SILVER RHODIUM PLATED, ROCK CRYSTAL AND LABRADORITE
- 6.5 cm
- The mysterious legends and myths surrounding the gemstones.
- Man’s constant search for balance and beauty.
Contact us for pricing.